Monday 22 August 2016

CADBURY MARVELLOUS CREATIONS TASTE TEST AND REVIEW!

Good Evening People!
I hope you all are doing really well.

So recently Cadbury launched their Marvellous Creations in India via Amazon.in, and this chocolate soon became a hype! It is available exclusively on Amazon for Rs. 160 for 2 chocolates.




I just got my package delivered from Amazon, more than a week after ordering, and in melted form. But nonetheless, I am gonna be sharing my experience with you guys.

As soon as I tore the packaging, the first thing I saw was a Cadbury gem popping out from the chocolate. Now since the chocolate was melted, there were no blocks or pattern that were visible to me :( and this is the last thing I expected. 




In the first bite itself, I got a lot of crunch and crackle in my mouth! The chocolate tasted like cadbury gems embedded in cadbury dairy milk. I had been nearly halfway through the chocolate and as I was beginning to think that is had nothing more than gems, a jelly popped up! Though it is mentioned on the pack "Jelly Popping Candy Shells", but I wasn't expecting it because in more than half of the chocolate I got nothing more than just gems in my mouth.



The jelly is tasty but it does tend to stick to your teeth (like any jelly would do). It also has crackles which Cadbury Crackes has, and it gives that "firework" after effect in your mouth. As I'm writing this, my mouth is still full with fireworks. :P

All in all, this is a nice product and all you chocolate lovers must try it out once. It is worth the price, just wanted it to have it's proper shape. I was unlucky, you might not be!

So go ahead for this sinful indulgence! :D

Thank you! :)

P.S. Got another package delivered from amazon, and this time it was in a better shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment